Brother MFC-J5330DW driver download available here, visit and click on download button for Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer driver download.
Brother MFC-J5330DW driver download with USB Cable.
Adhere to provided steps to setup Brother Printer with USB cord.
- Unbox your Printer, construct it as well as turn On Brother Printer.
- Link your Brother Printer to Windows computer with USB wire connection.
- It will automatically set up driver arrangement for your Brother Printer.
- If your Printer model driver not in Windows data source after that open solutions.brother.com/windows for Brother MFC-J5330DW driver download.
- Enter your Printer model, choose your Windows OS as well as hit on download button.
- Open up downloaded and install drivers file hit accept agreement.
- Press following and also comply with the directions to install Brother Printer arrangement on Windows computer with USB cable.
- When arrangement will complete inspect the Printer with examination Print.
Note: USB cable will not come with new Printer so you need to acquire USB cord from nearby store or online.
Steps to install Brother MFC-J5330 DW Wireless Printer with USB cord on Windows computer.
Second option is to setup Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer Driver cordless link setup with USB cable connection on Windows computer system, adhere to below actions for very same.
- Set up and also activate your Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer and make your computer system is connected with Internet.
- Open control panel option and also dual click on add brand-new Printer choice; it will look for your Printer version.
- Select your Printer as well as press beside install Brother MFC-J5330DW Wireless Printer.
- If your Printer not in the list, checks out Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer Driver download official website.
- Enter your Printer version download and install the most recent vehicle drivers based on your WINDOWS operating system.
- Attach your Printer to computer with USB cable connection.
- Open up downloaded and install Brother MFC-J5330DW Driver Download Printer setup file, hit approve certificate contract.
- Select wireless configuration with USB connection and press next.
- Adhere to the offered guidelines to setup Brother Printer wireless link with USB
- Once your Printer install check connection with test Print.
Note: When your Printer mounted as well as attached to WI-FI unplug the USB cable connection.
How to setup Brother MFC-J5330DW Wireless Printer without USB cord on Windows computer?
Final approach is to mount Brother Wireless Printer on Windows computer without USB cable connection or Cable less setup.
- Ensure your computer is connected to Internet router and your Printer is ON.
- Open run command, type control as well as press go into. It will certainly open control panel.
- Open up add Printer option search for your Printer version as well as include it.
- If you can’t see your Printer model in the list, open Brother Printer official web site for Brother MFC-J5330DW Driver Download.
- Search for your Printer model number and also download the most recent and upgraded device drivers as per your OS.
- Locate the downloaded Brother Printer set up documents as well as dual click on it to open.
- Appealed approve license & contract to proceed further.
- After few steps you will ask to press WPS button.
- Currently push the WPS button on WI-FI router after that press WI-FI switch on your Brother printer within 2 mins.
- Once you will certainly see Printer link successful, check your Printer connection with Print.
Note: To setup Brother Wireless Printer, your computer and Printer both are connected within in the exact same net router.
If you still have any problem you may contact Brother Printer helpline phone number USA.